June 4, 2008

paint paint paint..


paint paint paint..
Originally uploaded by snaulkter
I finally remembered to pick up some tempura paint for her, along with this 163 piece bargain art set that only cost $5. When she gets older I'll splurge for better quality material, but for now this will do. First thing yesterday morning she was asking to "Caa-oo? Caa-oo?" Later in the afternoon I set up the paint for her, and she completed 4 masterpieces... until she got tired of it, walked on top of a painting, slipped, and fell right on her tush! Well, that was the end of painting for the day.

my little artist.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

cute as a button, kid painting is such fun- I should really make more time for it, but the clean up just seems so daunting sometimes. welcome to blogging

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Beautiful little artist! :)

Denube said...

Such a sweetie, my budding little artist!

Toni Becker said...

If only we could be as a child again...completely free and in a world of our own. WAIT...most of the time I think I am in a world of my own. ;)

check out my semi-neglected blog: www.whimsicaljewels.blogspot.com